View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 12:27 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: New IH 9670 Quick Over Haul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanker yanker View Post
oooh my god that thing is sick !!! your right that paint job wears on you it looks real good with that stretched frame!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc1cat View Post
Amazing what a little paint and a few new parts make! Really like the new longer look also. Almost looks like a totally different truck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLIGHTNING View Post
Love it great transformation! stretched frame sure makes a difference along with the new pipes and Visor, great attention to detail
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanker yanker View Post
i will give you 300 cash right now! keep in mind (its straight cash homey) thats what randy moss would say!! you definitely got me undecided again for a second truck. those globes look so good stretched and stacks,visor,and bumper. cant wait to see the alcoa rims on it or just to own my own set on my second truck. better tell steve not to run out of material
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbuilder View Post
I'm always running for mtrl

Hey thanks much for the great comments guys on the truck.. Oh yeah Cory dream on buddy..Plus your wife would not let you have that much anyways..

Ok so in the little time I had today when I was home or not working on the 1850L van truck I got a few more things done. I made for Alum quarter fenders and painted them up also I painted the deck plate. Also made up a set of dual air cleaner top hats for the truck and mounted the light plate. And before I go to bed tonight I am going to put new long black mud flaps with weights on them..

So here you go..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Tamiya Cowboy; 10-17-2010 at 10:28 AM.