View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 08:25 AM

Texasperry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Perry's Leimbach Build

Thanks Lou and Joe
I am pretty diligent about trying to translate the German instructions. There were two sheets in english included. One was the warning about the voltage regulator and speed controller you spoke of, and one about starting the hydraulic system.
Based on what you wrote my machine is going to have big loops. I will have to rework the bottom cylinders I did last night. I cut the pieces to the instructions. If I set the loop so there is no kink it will not reach the valve blocks. I guess I will also come up short on hose now.

Joe: I wanted to put the extra valve on the other side. There did not seem to be enough room the hose wanted to kink coming off the fittings. I do see your point on battery time and I was thinking about it myself. I will have to do some more thinking on places to put it. Or try to find 90 degree fittings and stuff it in tight. I am not sure where I will place the filter can either. I had it screwed down and it interfiered with the cowel. so I pulled it back out. Ric is not available to help me with parts right now. One step forward two back.
P

Last edited by Texasperry; 09-08-2010 at 01:09 PM.