View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 09:26 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Snow-mobile Snow Trucking Inc. 78 Ex 359 Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
Looks great!! The cab lights, choped sleeper, and rear window looks really good with the combo you have going on there! really cool looking rig!
Thanks Much Dabears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
The attention to detail of this build really sets it off.
I particularly like the tanks, they are going to come off great when you've painted them.
Thanks Snowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRICKNICK View Post
Wow are those lilttle polished air tanks behind the fuel tanks? This thing looks awesome, great job Paul. I can't wait to see it finished.
Yep Nick the 1:1 have a extra set of air tanks on the frame. Thanks Much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plow jockey View Post
Another killer build Paul.The air tanks give it a nice touch.Great job!!
Thanks Buddy..

Well I got the truck painted and mostly put together still waiting on some parts from Jon and I have some detail painting to do and mud flaps and MFU and extra lights but getting close so here are the picks.

Stainless window visors and cb whips

Proper drive shafts and carrier.

Dreamweavers scale shocks.

Here is a close up of RC4WD new scale bolt headed screws I used them on all visible screws they are great and I am going to use them on all builds from now on and I even replaced the screws on my trucks with black frames that are on the shelf they just add so much to the truck..

Thanks for looking guys.

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.