View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 10:49 AM
Green Horn

mavrick0 is on a distinguished road
Default My Cascadia build.

I started this on another forum but after finding this forum I felt like I needed to share it here too with more people. Hope you enjoy.

(04/27/14)

Well I finally broke down and decided to do another Tamiya semi build. I built a Knight Hauler 7 or so years ago and loved it but due to unfortunate timing I had to sell it off. I always wanted to do another but there really wasn't a kit that grabbed my attention again. That was until I was browsing eBay on April 1st of all days and found a listing for a Tamiya Cascadia. I first thought it was a joke and immediately went to tamiyausa.com to see if it was true and as soon as the page loaded it was the first thing on the banner and it wasn't a joke. So fast forward a few weeks and much contemplation I made one big order with rcmart and then a small order from stellamodels for pretty much everything I needed for the build. I was like a kid on Christmas when the postal courier showed up with both boxes on Friday. Broke them open and check to make sure everything was there but then had to put it on the back burner until this afternoon when I started building things. Here's a few pics to start with of the contents of the boxes that arrived and a couple of the Knight Hauler I built.

Last edited by mavrick0; 05-15-2014 at 11:03 AM.