Thread: Hay Hauler
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 06:41 PM
Wannabe

Roundabout is on a distinguished road
Default Hay Hauler

I've been wanting to build a Hay Hauler ever since I got started in this crazy hobby, its not my first attempt on a hay truck, more like the fourth or fifth build I'm starting on this idea, its all leftover parts, only thing bought is the springs for the trailer and pup, I'm using springs from the reefer trailer on the drive axle, and on the trailers so I can keep it as low as possible. front axle is lowered and moved forward, front fenders are cut and need to be reshaped to fit the lopros, headlights are going to be cut off, I'm planning to shorten and lowering the bunk, so still a long way to go, I'm not decided on colours yet but thinking all black, no chrome at all, opinions are welcome

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.