View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 07:57 AM
Wannabe

Azonic will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Azonic Hitachi 470/Bell B50D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Hello Kalle, good to see you here & have your fine workmanship displayed here on this forum as well.

It's great to view your new undercarriage and see 1st hand the proper speed of these new planetary gh motors we special bought. Thanx for sharing.

And I like your new wide link tracks... I've got a few ideas to work at this winter to improve the narrower track link that I have to correct the issue of skipping off a track while turning.

Sometime October maybe I'll tear down my 850 to install my upgrade parts as well... I'm pretty sure my machine shop guy is too busy with harvest repair jobs to fit in my toy repair job into the mix atm. Currently, I have recently aquired & installed a Servomaut S20 esc for the swing & it's no better than any other esc I have tried to fix the jerky swing motion.
Thanks Joe!

Yes the new track motors with the gearing we choose seems to be perfect, im really happy with it right now.

The new wide tracks and sprocket seemed to cure the problem with the tracks coming off, that happend quite often before, hope you can fix yours, otherwise just go with the new tracks, you wont be dissapointed!

Ohh so there is a solution for the swing problem in the works? It would be awesome to get rid off that jerky swing on slopes and such.

I actually tought it was the motor that was going to fast for its own speed and cusing it to jerk when going downhill on a slope.

How would this be done, a motor sitting on top with the shaft directly to the axle for the swing gear in the undercarrige?

Like this?

Or like this standing up?

Im very intrested in this Joe, hit me up with a PM when you have more info pls!