View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 09:37 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Half-round Dump Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Timber toter View Post
That gives me a inspiration as was contemplating the build of a Half Pipe frameless dump trailer. I just ordered a really nice ScaleArt Multi-stage ram that would work perfectly for a build like that!!
Sounds exciting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985 kenworth View Post
nice!!! i may have to add a dump to my fleet one day soon.your dump bodies are looking real good there reg and i see how happy mario is with his dump body
Thanks very much. I have a few out there floating around now! Most of them have gone to people for projects that don't have build threads....you know who you are people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
That's the only body style that I use on my 1:1 Mack! I don't like sqaure box's anymore.

Look great so far Reg!
Cheers, Neil.
Thanks Neil. I'm starting to notice more of this type around here on the 1:1 stuff. Seems like most of them are like my original design or else have rounded bottoms with straight sides though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmackattack View Post
Do you feel that the tub is more top heavy than the square box... I remember pulling a rock box and man was it up a lot higher than the hilbilt I had been pulling...

Reg...this is the first tub I have seen...looking good so far...how long will it scale out to be?
This one measures 17" from the front bulkhead to the spill plate. Does that work out to just under 20'?