View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 08:58 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Espeefan's slow motion Peterbilt Heavy Hauler build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian in PA View Post
Nathan I'm speechless!!! those are awesome Great attention to detail.
Thanks Brian! I'm kind of a detail nut job. Glad you like them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylin n profilin View Post
CRAP!! Now you know Nathan we are going have them in Tamiya scale now!! Fire up your mill
Thanks John! I'm not sure about making these for the aftermarket. These things are by far the most time consuming parts I've been working on. I'm afraid if I did produce them for everyone, they'd be way to expensive, after all the time put into them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
I would totally buy some of those! that's looking really good so far! It amazes me what you guys can make with your machines! Can't wait to see the finished result of those tank holders! Keep up the good work
Thanks dabears! I'm looking forward to seeing these saddles done too! Then I can move onto the next set of custom parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
Nice job Nathan, another homerun!
Cheer's, Neil.
Thanks Neil!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbuilder View Post
Nate , I knew you could they look great . now watch these guys
Thanks Steve. Still more to go yet, but I'm pretty happy with the results so far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus View Post
Unbelievable!!
Craig, thanks buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
The hours you must have spent crafting that, can't put a price on it. Great work!
Nick, thanks for the kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAGGER View Post
Holy crap!! Sick skills....it's very clear that you put some major time and effort in there and the result? Art.
Thanks SWAGGER! I don't even want to think about the total time invested, but it is a labor of love, so I haven't been keeping track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Train Hauler View Post
Wow! Very impressive Great job! Can't wait to see next step
Thank you B-Train Hauler! I can't wait either. Seems like a long road to completion yet!