View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 11:45 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 70's Wilison Cattle Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseracer View Post
wonderful craftsmanship, it will look great painted and weathered
Thanks Much Chaser..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdaparts View Post
I took a trip to Lee's Summit MO today and passed what looked to be an old wilson trailer sales lot or maybe a manufacturing building. It had Wilson Trailers on the sign and had a lot of older trailers (mostly van body) sitting out front. I was just off of I70, danged if I remember were though.

Just did a google search of Wilson Trailers and they have a sales lot on I70 in Columbia MO.
Thats pretty cool they make the livestock trailers down the road from me in Yankton SD and grain trailers are made in Lenox SD..

Ok got most of the detail done on the nose of the trailer. Ribs and tire rack and Porch Light.. The Porch Light is are family farm are brand "7L" has been registered for almost 100 years..

Got some left on the rear I have the light panel and mud flaps and ICC Bar also the rear door too..

Thanks Much Enjoy

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.