View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 10:42 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Claus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Just Another Peterbilt......Half Breed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by headers View Post
Looking very good great job I love what you did with your wedico, how did you get to lower the rear oswald/scale art suspension on the wedico?mine is just face down but in the air looks weird

Thanks
Thanks for the compliments! The Wedico gave me many fits trying to get things right. Originally I had Oswald suspension front and rear. The Oswald front really made the front low and made the rake even worse. When I sent my chassis parts out for powder coating the heat ruined the Oswald rear bolsters. Then I decided to go 8X8 with the truck and ordered ScaleArt diffs and suspension kits. Then I don't remember exactly why but I didn't like the ScaleArt front suspension kit either. In the end I ran stock Wedico springs up front and ScaleArt out back. The truck sits a little high but it's modeled after a heavy spec truck so I can live with it. The problem with a Wedico is when you change one thing that leads into 10 other things needing to be changed and in the US that means custom made parts for the most part as there just isn't much Wedico over here. Lots of trial and error.

Last edited by Claus; 05-15-2016 at 10:44 PM.