View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 12:48 PM
Wannabe

Azonic will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Hauling Dirt out of my basement (present day)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Ed, being I don't do facebook, the link does nothing for me.

Thanx Kalle for posting them up. I added the english script... 5.80E = $5.15cdn Strength & durability could be an issue... my tracks can get quite clogged with moist clay - you've seen what I've done to an output shaft b/c of jammed material.

HOLY SMOKES GREG!!! your loader is a BEAST!!!
Yes, strength could be an issue, but i actually dont think these are for the Vario machines, the pitch doesnt seem to be the same as the plastic ones, but maybe a new sprocket and idler is up, i dont know if Frank has an smaller 1:14 excavator on the way or what but we will see, i have sent Frank an mail about it, ill let you know when he reply me!

Driving in moist clay you will get your tracks clogged, it doesnt work like on 1:1 machines where the clay/dirt will fall off more easy, i dont think you can get away from clogging on our machines. I dont think they are made for going in wet areas either, even tho i do it becuse its great fun! If they had been mjade for taking on wet/watery areas the motors should have been in the center of the undercarrige.

Ohh well, i would love metal tracks for my 470 if not to high priced, just for the scale of it!