View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 10:30 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Yes he is quite the house runner!! He knows where the one plant that is a hanging basket is in the master bathroom, runs there all through house and digs in it!! Then will take laps on top the couch and behind, back to kitchen, grab a nut and head to the top cabinets!! Yes I have the step stool never put away because I have to catch him or suffer the nut debris left on top the cabinets. Long pants and sweatshirt whenever cage is open. He actually plays with my hands, bites fingers (not hard but like a dog play bite) and jumps and just flips out!!! Usually try not to handle the wild animals too much but he is not able to be released till warmer weather and needs to run.

Ugg, ya know its time to stop before parts go flying,,,, I was making the contacts for fan in hood. Making it held on with magnets and brass contacts for power to hood. No wires when removing hood to change batteries. And I don't have m2 taps so I was guessing at hole size. First was too tight, second was snug. I was just screwing a screw in without tapping, it's plastic so no biggie. But I knew it was tight and figured I would toss the threading screw afterwards. Well one more turn before bottoming out the head and then the head stripped!!! Dahamm!!! I knew I should have drilled one more time bigger!! Now the part that I had about two hours into figuring out and machining is junked!!! Ohh I hate that when you know you should be doing one more thing and try to shortcut!!! Well next part wouldn't take as long and probably be better as I know what I want!! Uggg!! Time for bed !!!