Thread: RCP Compound
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 01:36 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RCP Compound

Well I must have stopped at the right time yesterday because I was tired when I quit but not sore this morning! I only rode for about 15 minutes total so that's pretty lame but I'm old and fat.lol It's been a long time so I would rather ride often for a short time than try to over do it end crash because I was tired and made a big mistake. I was pretty nervous for a couple of laps yesterday too which makes a guy hang on too tight. Greg is right about the track as it was getting greasy. I didn't ride long enough to sweat but I'm sure the fat was oozing off of me somewhere.lol It actually was slippery though. Usually this time of year is really good when it isn't frozen but we've had so much rain that the ground is very soft even though there isn't much standing water on the track itself. It doesn't help that the bike comes with intermediate to hard pack tires installed. When the rear is worn it will get tossed in favor of a soft to intermediate tire which will work better here for most of the year. Last night it froze so we'll see if I get to ride later or not. At least the sun is out today so frozen or not, things will start to dry out a little. Too bad there is another storm in the forecast...