Thread: RCP Compound
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 08:11 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RCP Compound

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER View Post
So you must be getting used to the new bike, the lines are deeper in the curves, the hang time has increased and the over all speed seems higher Keep the videos coming its a fun ride!
Yes, I am shedding some of the rust. I think I'm down to a heavy tarnish now after putting 0.4 of an hour on the clock.lol I'm not riding at my best that's for sure but most of the basics came back right away. My biggest thing is how bad of shape I'm in! I know if I can improve that then the rest will come and I can resume my former glory of being a fast C rider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo Wallen View Post
You're spot on Truckmaker and the best is.......it does not hurt at all.....sitting in my recliner with popcorn....ride on reg. ride on
LOL. You're going to have something else to play with soon so it will be my turn for the popcorn while you're entertaining!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyathome View Post
I found an old video of me on a trail ride here in NZ on the trusty YZ.
not so many jumps but a truck load of really steep hills to climb.

https://youtu.be/Qyu7T1taCRw

cheers andy
ps sorry about the average sound track
Nice Andy! Looks pretty dry there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Farmer View Post
Looking good Reg she sounds great! Always been a dream of mine to have a track in my backyard
Yes it's music to my ears! I am a very lucky guy to have a track right here that I can ride on. It was a lot of work to build it and a bit of work to keep it up but much nicer to do that than drive to the closest track and then pay to ride. I've always enjoyed building the jumps and grooming the track anyway. It's even sweeter now that I am working at home most of the time. I can take a break, go for a quick ride, clean everything up, put it away and be back working in an hour!