View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 08:50 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Lebanon Indiana Garden show

We have been invited to play at the spring garden show in Lebanon Indiana. The dates are April 14th-16th Thurs, Fri, and Sat. They have offered to let us set up on the 13th. This is a wonderful opportunity for us, we will be getting a space nearly the size of Indy and best of all its FREE. We will be inside and using our ground up rubber. All they ask of us is to put on a show for the public while the show is open but we are on our own the rest of the time. This will be at the fairgrounds. This show is about 30min north of Indy on I65. The hotels are less than 5 min north of the fair grounds at the intersections of I65 and st rd 32. In the pic below I have the fairgrounds circled and the area with the hotels circled. If you have any questions just contact me.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11