Thread: JBC limited NZ
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 02:03 PM
Craftsman

modelman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: JBC limited NZ

Andyathome-I wish you would think about something before you change the blade lift speed. I think the speed is good. A lot of dozers you see on here are jerking the blade up & down 1/4" and that is not realistic. You will never see a full size dozer with that extreme blade movement. When I watch a video of a model I like to see good, steady realistic movements of the entire machine and I think your dozer does that. All the video of real machines that I have watched the blade movement is so slight that you can hardly see it move while they are pushing. You can not do that with fast movements of the blade on a model. Your scale look is off a little with the very high sprocket (was there a reason for this), but I will take a model that works good over a model that looks good anytime and yours certainly seems to work great. Your model looks good, I was just talking from a scale point of view. It pushes the rock & gravel with very little effort and it will be interesting to see it in the dirt. Nice work, keep at it.