Thread: Alright
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 10:59 AM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Alright

yea it sucks Cause all the production machines are 20+ hp I ran a 25HP RPC , It takes a 100A to run but starting it . I sold it off and trying to stay as low as hp motors I can with a VFD . the VMC already has 1 in it just hook to line 1&3 and trow the switch the lathe , well the 1 I got for this POS knee mill will go on it . I'm not sure about keeping this knee mill I'm tired of fixing it I got this jumping on the x axis when changing direction I checked it out mechanically (OK) swapped drives (no change ) + it stopped mid program with no error code , WTF I'm thinking new control in order for it ( the fellows last words as I leave with it ) working ha , AZZ I can jog mill with it but thats about all , Kinda pisses me off as I was hopping to use it for scale drop deck frames looks like call the local water jet guys and tig weld .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.