View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 01:20 AM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough
Default Re: How to post links and photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985 kenworth View Post
how are you able to put more than one photo in a reply i have tried this way to do one photo and its easy but i would like to put more than one photo in a reply ,if you right click on more than one photo in your photobucket albums will it paste all or do you still have to do it one at a time in the reply before you hit submit ..any help
You have to do each photo separately. Find the picture you want in your photobucket and click the img code as I stated in the directions. Then go to your post click on the body of the post, hit enter a time or two so that the photo is not at the end of text or another photo, and so that your photo has a line or two below any other photo or text. Then right click and paste. after your photo image code appears then hit enter a few more times and then go to your photobucket and do it all over again for the next picture.

Make sure you have the post screen for the forum on one tab and you open Photobucket in a different tab.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike "DREAMWEAVER" Johnson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Rims and Tanks by ihbuilder / Grill and Visor by Brian in PA / Mirrors, Front and Rear Bumper, Back of Cab Lights, and Steering Arms by tc1cat / Fenders by Stylin n Profilin / Frame Rails by The Late Freddy Gear Drive