View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 03:56 PM

PREMACON is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: 2013 Liebherr 944

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoRockN View Post
That is one of my Favorite machines that comes out of the THS work shop. I have to say the orange color combo is killer. I see you got the heavy counter weight , that's a must have for a good balance. Congratulations!! If you don't mind me asking, when did you place your order exactly?

Thank you!

Ayoub
Hi guys,

thank you for the good comments. A want to say very clearly that the THS machine has since 2013 nothing to do with our machine. we go different ways. THS has built a few machines without our Information although it was part of our partnership. This is for us not acceptable and we will no longer cooperate. The technic we deliver is quite different now and not comparable with the old machine. We have new Pumps new pump Controllers and so on.. which only we will and can deliver. please understand that we only will give support for our machines or models we have built end checked. Please understand us that we will stop the cooperation. We have all parts here and we can built it easily without ths or someone else. mike dont worry you have the right machine

Thanks for your understanding.

best regards frank