View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 07:59 AM

540-MAN is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I finally got my truck. (photo's)

Thanks for the great comments guys. Next thing i'm looking at is putting a full set of gates on the A-trailer and checker plate on the chassis along with rope rails on the sides. Both trailers including my 3rd trailer and my truck will get side lights as well, off a different power supply and switch to brighten it up because it looks abit plain with front and rear lights.

Tracy i have already thought of putting signwriting on the reefer as i spoke to Tim on Sunday about it, the idea i have is putting the name and logo of the company i currently work for at the moment there are photo's below of different ways i was thinking of. The first photo is just the logo and phone number only and the second one is the whole lot the way our vans are in the company what are people's thoughts of the way it should be done??? I'm currently having meetings with the mangers of the company as they are over here in Perth for 2 days and i hopefully should have my answer by tomorrow night of whether it can happen fingers crossed.

I'm trying not to over do it because the company is not putting much in to it.