View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 04:09 PM

larsra is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Azonic Hitachi 470/Bell B50D

First of all I got to say WOW! I'm amazed with your build on this attachment, truly amazing and with the details and everything, I would say it knocks out other brands in this hobby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azonic View Post
I finally got to finish the Rototilt, not much intrest in these attachments on here, but I post it here anyhow.
Second, I absolutely think the interest is around, but as one mentioned, he doesn't need it. I would guess a rototil is a bit special attachment for many people. In my local community the guys who owns the more expensive excavators are also very true to the scale. Example they wouldn't buy a rototil for a Komatsu 490 as they don't use rotaion in 1:1.

Me, on the other hand, am more true to the scale when it comes to operating the machine, digging, moving and doing things like 1:1. Therefore I find attachment like quick coupler, tilt and rotation highly interesting(and I hope there are more guys with me). After buying the quick coupler with tilt in combination with 3d sticks, on my Liebherr 954, I found a whole new level with the excavator/hobby.

Keep this attachment posted!!