View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 12:56 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Anyone here get migraines.

I feel for you. I've never had a history of migraines, but at least a couple times a year I get some pretty unbearable headaches. The kind were any hard pyschical work (when you are at work) makes your head throb worse, and all you can do is crouch down, hunch over, close your eyes, and hold your head in your hands, with your elbows resting on your knees. A couple times I almost felt like throwing up too.

I usually get a bad headache like this from a lack of sleep (for more then one day), or lack of eating. About the best relief, for me, is to lay down in a totally darkened room, close my eyes, and just relax. I'm sure you've given that a shot too, as it seems you have migraines on a semi regular basis, and you are grabbing at straws. All I can say is I wish there was a way to take that pain away for you. As bad of headaches as I've felt, I don't think I could deal with that on a regular basis.