Thread: Sources
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 09:05 AM

Jack3M is on a distinguished road
Default Sources

Hello,
Sort of an intro and request at the same time. Been into RC aircraft since the '70's and have gotten bored with flying. I need to sell off my stuff to get into this as a hobby. Between now and then, I would like sources to purchase the products that this section of the forum would delve in.

Interested in used dumper, dozer, and other heavy equipment in the scale of 1/14 or larger. Not really interested in Vario stuff, like the helicopters, not worth the money to me. I will need to learn hydraulics and need sites related to what would be used in this world of RC.

One of my first scratch projects will be to make a lawnmower/string mower that can be run on a steep hillside remotely. Thinking a combination of battery and gas power. Much to learn, much to learn.

So links to main page of sources would be awesome. Eventually scratch building is the goal.

If per strange chance, willing to trade RC heli's and airplanes for used heavy equip. My aircraft are ready to fly less receiver, but none of it is for beginners.