View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 02:25 PM
Green Horn

Kausekaos is on a distinguished road
Default Re: First Truck Build

Body work stalled for now. Need tamiya white putty. Also ordered another sleeper back. Going to try to make two. One with a window and one w/o and see which comes out better. Also I need to order the hood and fenders. Already ordered the lights from garden and some other stuff. Still dont know which grill or front bumper to get yet. Dont know if I want to use the plastic Tamiya stuff since I also want to attempt a tilt hood for easy access.

Need advice as far as esc i was thinking a regular Tamiya one. I want sound like i stated before and turn signals too but dont know if I should just buy the Tamiya Unit. With that I dont need a esc right?

I was looking at the servanut and bieber sound units. With that I can use the esc but what do I use for light controls. I know there was a guy on rccrawler that made a light controller. Was thinking maybe that was the way to go. Also found a video on YouTube where I think someone on here used this. Just no reverse sound so I would have the same problem that Reg is having.
http://www.rcbrmin.com/114-rc-truck-...-l6-p-535.html

Also the current remote have is a 4 channel so I want to updgrade to a remote with more channels and different model memory. Must have enough channels for a Track loader. Going to be ordering one hopefully by the end of the month.

Any advice or recommendations? Sorry if my questions seem stupid never messed with sound and turn signals. Lights yeah but simple on and off, never working lights.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.