Thread: RC4WD Loader
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 12:23 AM
Green Horn

rc13 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RC4WD Loader

I sent an email last week to the manufacturer just out of curiosity to find out how much this loader costs. I copied and then pasted the info below from the email response back to me about the loader:

"Thanks very much for your interest in our Exclusive Hobby-1/14 RC Hydraulic wheel loader,You can find our website and test pictures link below for your
reference:
http://eaglemach.en.alibaba.com/prod...el_Loader.html

May I ask which state in US are you from?If you are from California,we can not sell to you;If other states,then it is ok.Our 1/14 RC Hydraulic wheel loader hydraulic
system is similar to 4200xl 1/12 excavator,but more advance and also equipped with engine sound effect,it's RTR version with radio.

We just finished our 1/14 wheel loader prototype test before sales production,and estimated launch time is around 40days.And yes,it's paint before ship out,
and also have light system but belong to upgraded parts,Standard version doesn't include this,here below is some information.

1/14 RC Hydraulic Wheel Loader(With Radio Controller) US$3500/ Set,Plus express freight US$400 to US;

RTR Version

Scale: 1:14

100% CNC machined aluminum

Flysky 9 channel 2.4Ghz radio

Optimized steel hydraulic system

Length: 741mm

Width: 249mm

Height: 276mm ......"