Thread: Age limit
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 09:12 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: Age limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian in PA View Post
Well I can speak for everyone here on this board by saying that the time and money one spends on these trucks should be enough for others to be careful around them. Unless you have no respect at all for anyone's stuff could you have the kind of attitude to say "park the trucks or wrap them up in bubble wrap". I'm afraid that this is the wrong attitude or mentality to have in this hobby. If you dont care about your own belongings that is fine, but show others, that have pride in their rides some respect and courtesy! If this kinda of respect isn't shown you might as well be person that would take their kids to a classic car show or truck show and let them finger up the vehicles and climb all over them! Remember, someone had to work hard for what they have, myself included! The last thing I want is a demolition derby at a show because of lack of maturity.

Brian
Well said Brian I wanted to reply but I didn't think I could do it in a diplomatic manor so I didn't. I had a guy this spring at a GTG that cought my matalic Knights bumper and bent it I watched him hit it and when I said somthing to him he looked me in the eye and lied and said he didn't do it.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11