View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 02:15 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hauling Dirt out of my basement (present day)

That's about it Tech9, other than the SA loader & Tamiya trks... the 2nd dirt pile is just about gone & everything will be going home soon.

Just look for the small house on the prairie with a green roof Greg, that me!

This how I finished the 1st pile... I was impressed with how well that small Stahl pushed & packed, when I (205lbs) stepped on the dirt I didn't leave much of a print... of course the dirt is quite moist.

This afternoon I went to work on the other pile flattening it out, did most of it inside of 40mins with the 850.

Then put lil Stahl to work making it smooth & level.

Then what to do...? Idle hands is the Devil's workshop....

I adjusted the tx stick for no spring center, but without the "ratchet arm" in place (I don't know where I put that yrs ago), I was only getting about 2/3 throttle in each direction before the last bit of spring tension interfered.

Amazing what this lil 12lbs dozer was capable of, the two machines working together, pan taking a 1/2 to 3/4 inch cut to pack a heaping load on in less than two feet!!! The dirt would pack in there so tight that the small push cyl struggled at 1st to push the load out!

I even made a movie of it fun fun fun ...enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaLx...ature=youtu.be

Joe