View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 03:31 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCo

On a different note, I haven't posted anything new the last couple months b/c I got busy middle June with crop spraying & when I was nearly finished I had an accident on the farm July 2, cracked my right heel, a slip & fall from about 4 meters. A check up with the doctor last week revealed that my heel hadn't healed any, but rather spread open a wee bit. Gonna be in a cast for another 2 months for sure... getting around on crutches ok. Last week found a place in town that rents out wheelchairs for $2/day, at least now I can spend a few hrs in the shop a day tinkering on projects, but the quarry aint crutch/wheelchair friendly, no rc fun till probably halloween

No matter what, I'm gonna have to get in a combine next month to start my harvest, profit margins are just too tight last couple yrs to consider it custom done. I have the same helper as last yr coming again so that's some relief to get 'er done.

Joe