View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 01:09 AM
Wannabe

mazdaparts will become famous soon enoughmazdaparts will become famous soon enough
Default WTH!!! pic heavy

I want to share this with you guys and gals. I returned home from work yesterday (Monday) about 5:30. Get out of the car as my in-laws are leaving and I notice my truck windows are dark. It has been sitting since last Wednesday so I figure it was dusty or a farmer had burned a wheat field or something. I rubbed the outside of the right front door and it didn't help. I knew something was wrong. The doors were locked so I had my wife get the keys and unlock it. This is what I seen when I opened the door.

Back story: Truck has sat since Wednesday. Saturday morning I pulled the keys out and locked the truck (last time I can positively say it wasn't burnt). Sunday evening and Monday morning nothing looked out of the ordinary but I never checked. Monday evening is when I discovered the damage. The adjuster has been to look at it and hopefully I will hear something tomorrow. He said he is recommending a complete new interior and cleaning.