View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 06:54 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Big Block's Return

No it was a small block truck when I got it 17 years ago and a 4 gear. I switched out the 350 and went full roller 355 with DART heads. Then the cam broke in my 69 chevy short box little show truck that was a 406 with EB Alum heads one it so I re cam'ed the 355 and put the EB alum heads on that and had this big block built. Little info the guy who built the big block is a engine builder that use to big "Big Daddy Don Garlets" motors way back in the day thinking about pulling it out and having it turned out to a 572 he did a 672 for a buddy of mine but I would have to 2nd on the house to have that built. The 462 I have a TH400 behind it and it was built for crawler and high R's in the mud shifts very very hard on the street but I like that. I might change my mind on the front clip and put the burb one on it I have a complete one that is in perfect shape but the kid wants the old style round I would like to change his mind..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.