View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 07:48 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
Uhhh, yes, I have been know to be hard headed and a little slow . Lol!! Thanks I know it's a couple months off but planing with what to bring and what is running starts early. So the dozer, hoe, dump trk and the yellow semi would be good to bring? I think with that I probably would still walk away with the comment , ya know I never did get a chance to walk around and see what else is here I would be having too much fun trying to discharge batteries as quick as possible .

So is it like first come first serve? As far as setting up a "pit/show" area? And is electric supply available? Just for charging batteries?
What ever you want . We just need to know how many ppl will be there . Talking to the guy who puts on the whole show last year, wants us to expand so he's very accommodating . The arena folks give us an issue about the # of electric drops . Benny and I will figure that out as we get closer . We're trying to get the 1"scale train guys in on this to , we'll see

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.