dabears is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Lowboy Rebuild

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrhby85 View Post
Looks great!
Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGunz View Post
Looks great man, what are your plans to power the neck? I've been looking into the same thing, I have some CAD drawings made up for how I think I'm going to do it but it will have to wait till i get a mill.... You thinking screw drive or hydraulics?
I think its going to be a screw drive and have a servo? id have to as Travis he's going to help me make that part happen.. i wouldn't know where to start with it that much. im sure i could figure it out but would take me 3 times as long lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by glorydays24 View Post
Aaron, the trailer looks excellent my friend. I'm going to pick your brain at indy so I can get some ideas from ya...if that's ok... And i'm lovin' the black.

Big John
Thanks Big JohnIm looking forward to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by mack kid View Post
look great. i like all solid axles too. keep pics coming
It had the solid axles when i got it but like Travis said i took the axles and suspension off my flat bed to use on this trailer so its a full working suspension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autocar View Post
Man that looks pretty know I want one. like the truck to to bad I don't have a cabover right now (but I will) gotta get permission from the boss and she's not to happy right now!
Thanks! Trust me i know how that goes!!! im ordering stuff here and there and then i hear about it lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMMER View Post
The trailer looks but what I really enjoy is the working mans work bench you have it's like mine a mess but you know were everything is that is until your wife if she is like mine gets in to it to clean it up and then you can,t find anything. Ed
Thanks! yea my bench gets super messy when im building stuff. but yes i find stuff better then when its clean! Go figure. haha im lucky enough my wife wont touch my work bench or even sep foot in the workshop (just leave the spiders in the corners it helps)

Thanks for looking