View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 09:35 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Oil Field Prim Mover KW 396

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter-1177 View Post
That is an awsome rig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
That is an awsome looking truck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAT29 View Post
This truck is awsome!
I really like your work area so neat and tidy with everything you need at arms reach.
Great work i love these trucks you guys build i really want to build an oshkosh coe 1976 model but my styrene skills are not very good yet and i will have to scratch buildd the whole cabin if i do it anyway once again great work on this one
Guys thanks for all the great comments I am sorry i am so slow to post back I missed seeing there was new comments..Thanks Much again..

Quote:
Originally Posted by calm n sedated View Post
Paul, when ya gonna sell this to me? Nice to see your still at it and getting better with every build
And this guy! You are still alive! Where you been hiding at buddy been a long time.. Give me a call when you get time if you dont have my number shoot me a PM and I will give it to you it would be great to chat with you Greg..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.