View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 07:45 PM
Green Horn

Zabco is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Scania airport fire truck

I think your work so far on this fire engine is fantastic. It is very difficult to match up all those compound curves and you've done a great job. I really like the lighting systems you've put together. I've never yet messed with SMD LEDs but now after seeing what youve done I think I will have to find a place to use some on my next project. A license plate light of all things, never ever seen anyone do that before. You'll have to explain more on what/how you are using the Arduino for also. Another thing I've thought about using somehow but never have.

People on these forums say all the time something to the effect of "boy, I wish I had your skills". Well there's only one way to get those skills and that's by doing exactly what your are, dive in and start building. Screw something up, toss it and try it again. Nice thing about using plastic is it's relatively inexpensive. Experience is the only way to learn. That's what I really like about this hobby, always something new to try. Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing more of your progress.