View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 10:59 PM
Journeyman

scalelover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE

I'd have to agree with everyone, this forum by far out does the others that I'm involved with. I enjoy each one but this one has a lot more of a "family" vibe to it. You don't have to be worry about being flamed for asking a question that may have a simple answer but one that you didn't know. There's no bs flying around on the boards about people their builds or skills. We have some of the BEST builders out there building on here and some that are as green as grass but you'd never know which was which without seeing pics because we all chime in and help out in some way or another without having a chip on our shoulders or making ourselves out to be better than anyone else.

I know very well that I have learned the most from this board over others, even though we are not the largest,we definitely share our knowledge and help members out more than any other. So to reiterate it once more thanks to all the members for their part in making this my favorite board to get on every day. Thanks again to all the other members for making RCT what it is today.

--Dan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.