View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 08:14 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelman View Post
Supermario-you have a really nice lay out and some good looking equipment. Nice work!!
Thanks Tom. I got lots accomplished with the fleet and the yard this year. Did a lot more building than playing but all worth it. Already looking forward to next spring and a little more balance of building and playtime.

For the longest time I've been trying to think of a name for the park. Eventually want to create a town with various buildings and maybe a railway. ( Mike ) so at first I was thinking of calling it Suemarville. Recently I asked a few buddies in our club what they thought. One of them had a great suggestion, we have foxes in our yard on a daily basis. There's a mother and 2 Cubs that come and play, relax or just pass through our backyard. He suggested we call it Foxville.
i like it!

Anyway, reason for this post! Took a closer look at these little snake lights I got from crappy tire and very happy with what I see! Comes apart easy and will be very simple to upgrade.

I was really happy to see the common sized 5mm led which is almost identical to the ones I've been using in the trucks! i can toss these crappy low voltage lights and use the 12V lights I've got on hand. I think these lights are gonna be bright like stadium lights at a ball park! Lol