View Single Post
Old 03-27-2023, 02:13 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCo

Back to hauling chips for a while.

https://youtu.be/kYtNz6J_l9g

My RC Model Design deck screener is an exquisite piece of machinery, very well designed, could only guess that maybe as much as 50-60cy has passed over it. The only downside is it comes equipped with Chinese motors & escs. They run too hot, suck in the fine clay dust & stop working. I've lost track how many side conveyor motors for the fines I've changed, the last one was less than a month ago & already failing.

I made another order to Servo City last week & hopefully picked a good replacement that isn't too much modification to install. FedEx tells me today it should arrive tomorrow... unusual to get something from USA so quickly. The slower moving feeder conveyor & lumpy discharge conveyor I've changed motors yrs ago have been working flawlessly.

I got a new crusher from 911 Metallurgy ordered, 7-9 weeks delivery time, should show up after spring planting is completed in June. It's a 2x6 inch to replace the 2x3 I got a few yrs ago, hopefully double or more the capacity. Gonna build it so I can dump an ADT load directly into it, just like my 4x6 crusher. I'm gonna put it in a different location that's no where near the screener like in the past.

Joe