View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 10:18 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Future plans and help

Hey guys, I'm new here, I have been looking at almost all the posts and wow some real skill in making these "toys". I am not new to rc as I am into boats, currently have one of my top builds, a 41" twin catamaran that is clocked at 107mph. Takes some effort to get there. But I have been a long fan of construction equipment and in the last year I have purchased a lathe and two mills. So I am looking to start building some of my childhood dreams. I would like to build a d11. After looking at all the dozer builds I am not sure if any of you would be willing to help me with my cause. I know great effort and planning has gone into all of these builds. Do any of you have or should I ask , willing to share a copy of your build plans? I would be willing to purchase. As I'm a rather simple man and don't ask for much advise, usually just figure it out myself. But this is not going to be a winter build as my boats are, I imagine this will take a year or so and the metal production is not as forgiving as carbon fiber and epoxy. So if any some what detailed plans of a d11 or high sprocket dozer builder is willing to share a copy I would be extremely great full and willing to make it worth while. And again, wow guys this is just amazing and now I finally have the tools to so myself, just need some plans