View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 03:38 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MY NEW GRAND HAULER/KENWORTH BUILD

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAZMAN View Post
I had the same issue with my Aeordyne build and I decided to go the 85 w900 look by raising the roof of the cab by inserting a wedge creating a 2mm gap between the cab and lip of the roof. I also lengthened the cab 4mm behind the doors. Looks like your going for the 76 look then you could also separate the cab from the sleeper and raise the cab up 3mm. If do this then you'll need to to add washers under the cab mount to achieve the new height. I did the cab separation and washer with my build as I wanted it to sit a mm or 2 higher than my other King Hauler. As for the bottoms matching up , cut and add 2 or 3mm strips of styrene to lineup the cab and sleeper.
Thanks for the info brother! If I was to cut the sleeper from the cab and raise the cab with washers, wouldn't that make the gap between the grill and front bumper be to much? If you have a thread on your idea, please let me know so I can see what it look's like.

Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!