View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 08:32 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCO

I'm done the 2nd cut this afternoon & it's time to cut the ramp... and my dozer is in the paint shop... great planning Joe.

But I did it like the last time, the 850 ripped & then used the Stahl WA500 loader to push, rip some more, then pushed till I got it knocked out...

Now this freaking rock is in my way... f/k it! I'm just gonna pick it by hand. It was a bit of a grunt to stand up straight with it and set it at the hole's edge.

Went & got a hand trk to haul it outside.

Then I went & got my scale to weigh it...

The red numbers are lbs ... that big bytch is heavier than I am!!!

Ya know, Spring of '14 I was seriously considering quitting farming b/c my lower back pain was so intense that I couldn't barely bend over to tie my shoes without bringing a tear to my eye... it was pointed out to me by my massage therapist in June of '14 to get a better pair of workboots with special insoles & now 15 months later my back is like it was 10yrs ago!

...although, as I sit here last ten minutes typing this & loading pics, I can feel my back tightening up a bit... it's probably gonna be a struggle trying to get out of bed tomorrow morning?! Hmmm, go have a beer with the neighbor while sitting his hot tub for 30 minute.

Joe