Thread: My Wife
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 08:41 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Wife

Joe and Mario Mikem i agree with you guys ..we have been in walmart and overheard a guy ask his wife if he could get a pair of toronto maple leaf slippers ..she proceeded to belittle him telling him no he didn't need it but yet she had boxes of chocolates in the cart and let me tell you it goes both ways ..a women was shopping with her husband and 2 children and she put a box of fero rocher candies in the cart and he said take that out ..you are fat enough ..the point i am making is people this is your spouse...not a kid or the neighbors kid..he/she is your equal .Treat them with respect .we have a real truck business that we have to look after and that ZEUS no not the little one...lol the real one and our house comes first over everything ..the point is you should not have to make excuses or explain yourself or sneak your stuff in the house..that is WRONG and if the men and women let themselves be treated that way by their significant other than its their own fault .Same as staying in an abusive relationship...if you don't change or do something about it then you are part of the problem