View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 12:26 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

skeeter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Yale Forklift - NewRay

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
The wharehouse will be flat concrete flooring. I like the idea of having the tilting mast, but I may permanently fix it straight, just to make the conversion less complicated, easier, & faster to perform.

RcSparks did mention the build. I have the STL files for it, but haven't the time to tackle it right now.

The Tamiya forkie ISN'T very awesome! It is the science build that I was working with. I liked that it was a 3 wheeled forkie, so it could maneuver in tight quarters. After seeing how fragile they are, I wish I'd NEVER bought it. I knew when I bought it I would have to so some serious modifications to make er look scaleish.
Well............Our property has been sold, & RCland will be going away. I decided to not invest anymore time & materials into improving the area, since we'll be leaving it in about 2 more months. The warehouse will be put on hold until such time that RCland 2.0 can be developed. This might could take a few years to accomplish, as I'm not yet ready to buy land that's big enough to allow an RC playground to be set up again. Land here is just too darned expensive to do so. HOPEFULLY in 2-4 years I'll find the right parcel that suits my needs/wants & can build another RC playground!