Thread: Classy Shak
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 07:27 PM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Classy Shak

I spent countless hours today sanding, filling, sanding ect.. The hood, the cab other small parts here and there.

Well lets see today I built the rear sleeper door out of the side doors from both the stock sleepers.

I did some more work on the cab. I got the top done. and cut the blind spot window in the right door.

I also made a little more progress on the hood.. Well I am done with the hood basically with the exception of a little sanding on the inside tomorrow.

I Will be painting the inside of the hood complete with the graphics that will be on the side so I had to clean up the underside of the hood with some styrene and putty, I need to sand the putty tomorrow and then install the styrene on the inside of the fenders to.

Now being that this is going to be a slightly larger sleeper than stock, I figured that it will need a good A/C system so I made a rooftop cooler.

And then for that down time, a satellite dome.

At least I found a use for one of those plastic Easter eggs, or three rather, It's not easy to cut them things straight.

Now all I need is for my styrene to get hear and then I can start building the sleeper.

The bummer part is that once I get that finished I will be out of things to build till I get my KH bought.

There is a lot of fabrication that needs to be done, but I need it sitting on a frame and suspension, I ordered the frame from Joe the other day but I still need it siting on it's own.

-Mike