Thread: St Louis
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 12:54 AM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road
Default Re: St Louis

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROBUILDER1964 View Post
Wow Tyler...what the heck do ya have....a Yugo ? lol Yeah the blankets will work....but i would also use pillows all around the edges of the trunk to keep the rigs in the blankets from sliding back and forth...also maybe something soft on the truck floor and something soft to lay on top of everything? Can you pack the tractors and trailers separate from each other ? You dont want them coming lose and the trailers banging the **** out of the cabs ! The main thing is...you dont want anything moving around or anything that could come lose and beat the crap out of something else ! Hope everything goes well for you...and i will see you at the show Sat.and Sun.
Ha ha no Yugo here Rick. It's a brand new 2013 Mustang and it's much more stylish. I have plenty of trunk space to fit the rigs no doubt but adding in support and making sure nothing moves is gonna be my biggest concern for the trip.

I'm debating running to the local home depot tomorrow and grabbing some pink foam and making dividers for the trunk (custom fit so to speak) to where the trucks will sit in the trunk straight and the walls between them will protect anything from sliding into them.

I'm still too undecided yet, any other ideas out there?

Tyler