View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 09:05 PM

Blender is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Another lurker has arrived

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Probably not... that junk wdc would have been keeping your telehandler company most of the time anyway on your workbench and you'd have two money pits to try to rc.

I'll buy your brushless pump and valves from you, I burn thru a pump every so often so it's nice to have a spare on hand to swap out quick. Then you can go buy your minature system. PM me your paypal addy, we can do this right now if you want.

Might I suggest you get your Leimbach mini hydra system directly from this german company... you'll get it in a few weeks time after payment is made and your sphincter won't feel so sore from getting screwed over from that other guy.

=60]ttm-shop.de

It's a long link that doesn't appear correctly on this forum, the link takes you to pg1; go to pg7 to find the mini pumps.
At first i started to chuckle while thinking about the wedico loader, then i remembered your experience with their products. I'd be broke and mad.

I never expected to be able to sell off my used parts due to how small the market is outside of Europe. I appreciate your offer and may even take you up on it once i figure everything out. I assume the store in the link only speaks German, so i'd have a fumble through a web order, then pay with a bank transfer? They probably don't take American credit cards. I don't speak a word of German, but are internet translations good enough?

After looking at the round mini pump listed I have a few more ideas on how to arrange everything inside my machine. The "micro" valves from page 9 aren't that much smaller than the ones i have. I'm surprises by this.

Thanks, Lil Giants, you've been a big help for all these years.