View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 09:34 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: how to change controls on Spektrum DX6i?

I am guessing as you said before that the signal uses the ground as a reference and both servos are using the same signal then both will need the ground even though one has it the other cancels it out with out the reference. I would say the cutting the power has no effect because the servo only needs power to run the motor but that is just a guess I don't know for sure.

You can get a 6ch Spectrum receiver for $49.

I will try an ESC tomorrow with cutting the signal which I think will work because the receiver should just see it as unplugging or plugging in the lead.

Lights can be ran directly off the battery and would not be part of the system unless you used an electronic switch to turn them on and off. I power the lights on my dozer from the BEC. Since I am using a castle 20 amp BEC the draw from the 2 lights is not even a factor for the circuit.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11