YoungGunz is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pete 379 Flat Top 48"

Thanks everybody for the comments!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by russisloud View Post
BAD A$$
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
WOW!!! Your putting that printer to use! I this I have to agree with Russ on this one its BAD A$$!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 404 View Post
Totally Bad A$$! Lol

Love the real rig, and the little one more
Quote:
Originally Posted by plow jockey View Post
That is sweet!! great job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaf343 View Post
Great job JD, can't wait to see it completed. Nice print work as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snochaser View Post
Great work J.D. Looks good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_duty View Post
Just bad to the bone.JD you keep raising the bar.great job.

Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
JD , you know how much I love that truck and now to see what you've done is just amazing and perfect! What a beautiful rig dude!

So??..... How much have ya spent since announcing the truck as done now? Lol. jk

Great work with the printer. The possibilities are endless! What a great time to be in the hobby and see new tools like this

Mario
Thanks Mario! Well, I thought she was done, but mother nature had other plans for the truck. Since I had to take it all apart anyway I figured what the ****, might as well add a few more goodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodhog View Post
I love all the progress. Also luv how you just print this and print that. I know IRS not that easy,glad all your schooling is paying off. Truck looks awesome
Thanks Chris! I'm starting to think that my major goes hand in hand with this hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Looking good JD! Another remake? Well worth it, I'd say!
This remake wasn't planned, I swear! Thanks Nathan

Just a small update today. Spent the weekend making some mirrors. I couldn't stand the stock KH mirror mounts, so I got to looking at Peterbilt ones. I looked up the ScaleArt mirrors and couldn't bring myself to buy them and then wait almost a month to get them. My mirrors aren't anything special, but I spent $6 on supplies, so the price was right I think I'm going to make some new mirrors as well. I think if I polish some aluminum I can get close enough to a mirror finish. I'm going to give the smaller round mirror a shot too. I was wondering if I should try and get them chromed or just paint them to match the truck? We need some simple chroming options. I need to look at some real trucks to see if mine are too wide or not. Let me know what you guys think

This is what I based mine off of:

Took a few pictures of the building process....