View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 04:14 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 56340 Freightliner Cascadia Evolution (Tractor Truck)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneff View Post
**** dude we finally get a new U.S. style truck and you hate it?? I think it has tons of potential.
Sneff junk like this most that drive truck do not consider a "Real US Truck" this is a JB HUNT truck this is a SWIFT truck of Schneider National, Inc. truck. Would of been better making the new KW K500 I know getting the rights they would not due but they could get it close.. Sneff this has Zero potential and will still be out sold by the king, globe and knight. Most of the euro guys dont even like it cause it is company speck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janderson View Post
Sorry to hear some are not happy... Learned long ago you can't make everyone happy.

http://www.tamiyausa.com/items/radio...dia-evo--56340

Jay sorry to break your stones we have been asking for a real good US truck now for years and BY FAR your best US trucks you still have are the Globe Liner and the King Hauler at least they are close and we can build a real good looking truck out of them even the Knight Hauler can be made into different models so it is not to bad but this you cant do anything with.. I plan on buying one for sure I have 30 whats 31 but I plan on tanking the motor and trans out of it and the rear drives and putting trailer axles in there place painting it orange with Schneider National, Inc. logos weathering the crap out of it with "tamiya weathering kits" and wrecking it to pull behind my tow truck. I just wish you guys would celebrate better trucks even older trucks not the most hated brand and truck on the road that company steering wheel holders not "real truck drivers" run..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Tamiya Cowboy; 01-29-2014 at 04:19 PM.