View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 01:29 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Please keep Cindy in your prayers.

Hello everyone,

I want to thank each and everyone of you for your thoughts and prayers, it really means the world to me. Cindy was in the hospital, and a nursing home a month. She got to come home on Thanksgiving day, but I had to call 911 that following Saturday. Her personal doctor gave her about a year, and a few days later she had a nasty turn for the worse. The only thing I could do was hold her hand and watch her slip away. I have never been so sad in my life, and I don't wish this kind of pain on my worst enemy. I am greatful for being there to say goodbye. And we had a heart to heart talk before she got so bad, so at least I have some closure. Cindy had a heart of gold, always putting others first, even at the end. I couldn't believe all that came to the service, and I don't think she knew how much she was loved by so many. Cindy was my soul mate, and there will always be a hole in my heart, and I will always love her. Cindy is at peace now, no more suffering.

THANK YOU ALL!!! And God Bless.

Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!