View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 10:06 AM

Madda is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pistenbully 600 w/ passenger cab 1:10

Effinay , WOW! It is always very nice to hear such comments! Attention to detail is not very remarkable, chassis could look more scale but to be honest, I didn't know a thing about lasers and CNC's and made all by hand and making more scale wold have been much difficult. I'll try to keep you updated!
If you want to watch more pictures of the build you can go to scale4x4rc.org and watch my thread there.

Another update:

Soldered all the LED's together, now there are 20 of them. I only soldered one beacon ready because it is easier to make them ready after the body is done (you can see it in the video).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfkifuDicOk (how to get it showing in the thread? In this forum it doesn't work?)

Pretty statisfied with the result.

So this is how much wires I've got already, I don't want to think how it will look when the servos etc cables will be included, very tight fit indeed.

I started making the seats, they are the last things i will make for the interior, other parts will be milled. I didn't have time on Sunday to finish them so here are some shots ( you can see the new heavy duty putty i bought ) :

Made new headlight housings, I didn't like the last ones. Lucky me that it turned out good this time because i had to make the front bumper again 4 times and I didn't want to repeat that uke:

Thanks for looking!